Want to See Your Car’s Story in Chevy Classics Magazine?
Contact: Robert Snowden
Follow these instructions:
Email the text of your story in a Word document (if you don’t have Word, just copy and paste it into the body of the email message).
In order to consider your car for a feature story, we need the following information:
- The history of ownership of the car before you bought it – as much as you know
- Why you chose this particular classic Chevy
- Where and how you found it
- How long looked for it
- What running gear: transmission, power equipment, accessories, etc.
- Mileage on the car
- What did you have to do to restore it: details of what was fixed, replaced, refurbed, etc.
- Did you wife/other (name please) assist with the restoration? How?
- Do you belong to a car club – which one and where?
- How long have you been involved with old Chevys?
- Did you grow up with Chevys in your family?
- Please include a photo of you with your car if available
We like to include a Personal Bio on car owners if possible so please tell us about the work you do, other hobbies or leisure activities you enjoy, etc.
Photos need to be high resolution digital images (300dpi) or snapshots that don’t have any portions of full car images cropped-off. We can also work from negatives or slides/transparencies.
Important photo note: Use Chevy Classics magazine as a guide to taking your photos. Shoot your photos in similar backgrounds, lighting conditions, angles and details.
Email your photos and story text to:
Postal Mail photo disks with story text on the disk to:
Eckler Industries, Inc.
Chevy Classics Magazine
Attn: Robert Snowden
5200 S. Washington Ave.
Titusville, FL 32780