This content is restricted to Chevy Classics Club members. If you are an existing member of this site, please log in. If you are a currently member of Chevy Classics Club but have not registered on this site please register now.
One of the more common questions we get here at Classic Chevy is: “Why do my headlights flash on and off after they have been on for only a few minutes?” There is a set of points in the headlight switch that when overheated will act as a circuit breaker for just a second or two to cool the switch down and thus turn the headlights off. Sometimes it is just a weak or old headlight switch or a dead short to ground in the headlight wiring. More often, it is that you are overloading the stock headlight switch and